Friday, January 6, 2012

Mover Over

Yeah though I walk
through this valley of death
I will free my disdain
Until I am thourily malnourished

Setting upon a rising sun
Capitulate I will to those who surrender
Surreptishously through a deserted coexistence

Devoid of terror and genereal malfeasance

Perhaps I should just go along
Till memory fades till there is no more along
End of the road, can't face the face of the face

Which I have always dedicated my energy field
Protect that small valley which covets life
Enviable for its ability to recreated itself

No beginning to an ending scripted by myself
In a moment of judicios enlightenment
Conveyed in a joyous exclamation Horay!

Yet a new sign of life before me as
Prosperity to a mind once bitterly divided
Conquest of optimistic glee unfolds heavenward

Leaving here to fight another day
I turn back on this place of endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment