Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back To School

Here.
Call me lazy, call me wild, call me less than,
Say I did it to myself, say I screwed up
List my mistakes, list my inadequacies,
Tell me to work harder, tell me what I should do, tell me because clearly I am stupid,
And lazy, and wild,
And less than.

There.
Look out upon 220 dull faces, soulless beings.
Who profess humanitarianism,
Professionalism.
Look at facebook pictures of scrubbed robots hugging Kwashiorkor babies,
as..? what? repentance?
Repentance for calling so-and-so a cum dumpster?
Or accidentally cheating on one's significant other?
Maybe fabricating excuses to your friends?
How about not even holding the door for someone?
For not caring?

No, here. Look here.
You got it all wrong.
We are traveling on different spaceships.
Your spaceship goes from A to B,
Exciting,
If only CDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVQXYZalphabetagammadeltaepsilonadnauseum do not exist.
My spaceship is WIP,
TBD.



No comments:

Post a Comment