Saturday, January 28, 2012

cooling

I can't read what it says in a gulp,
can't make heads nor tails of it.
I can't know if I can unscrew a baton
and pop a few things in it, can't tell,
is it appropriate?

To open up a baton and

weigh it down with stuff,

just so you know it's there?

That it is something,
that I wouldn't take nothing,
that I didn't run on (with) nothing,
that I know endless circling is not
perpetual motion,
that it puts nothing in our mouths.

Unnaturally smoothed faces,
smoothing all over me.

Myself, somewhat contained, not smoothing over.
Not given to smoothing.

Raspberries, ripples, earnest, undeniable.
It works for me and if I could be the first cipher,
then great.

But I'm the other-
uncomplicated, stood aside,
the will of a will to please.



No comments:

Post a Comment