Monday, January 30, 2012

Dumb relativism forever tell me what i desire I am scared of my desires my desires are not my desires we can now speak for our cats not with them for

Sobawkward person deserves to have genital touch
in bad way yr freNds don't see or agree
o is it u

Some ofnyall being so mean
what a form for hurting the gutted
resentment
resentment

"June was white

U hve no skills
u hv no dear
u hve no hope
u hav no joy

Be mean to me I like it funny
please accessorize them
u look so sticky Im scared to touch u
I died when I was 23
how did I die
I ate u
I Hi hi please make me the agent of my desires
I hate my desires
they're so normal
and resentful
like so gross
I feel so real
I like to hurt u so obliquely
so slowly

Ok go ahead
ok go ahead
ok go ahead

we never talk
where do we meet
when money

Bobbinbrown
Anna wintour
Joan didion

U must feel scared and insecure
whodoeant
ww r a poster now
we r a poster

up up up
downdowndown
long long long
loud loud loud

the new scare is heating
under aphoric
axis turnip
upper incher
werthing urge
vulvis crouche loop
ask for anchor

I am disappointed in this poem I am writing at my Job
which I own like a girlfriend
thy is abrazilian numer
using the new space
the special space
I don't trust my analyst
your critique is just reiterating
hyperbole is no longer critical

Let's make a highschool

I don't read

I'm trying to be u


my humiliation at the garden party


yr so literal baby
it's a poem

Will u write a poem
let me get bak to u

U wanna write a poem
I'll write back

U hve so pretty u mut feel good all the time
I never

my fake penis keeps releasing little bits of pee for my clothes


look at the angry men in the zoo
how can u be mad about anything man
what words are u thinking of man
in your man head
u think like man
so man
u need new ways of saying u mad man
u so mad man
so mad and then so gentle

So Lonely
and angry

I like all the things you are doing with your face
I like moving my face when it is near your face and your face is also moving

Caucasianfeeling for the at home
kill the uncle
kill the uncle in the day to night
=life
do u identify as a broet
do u know only bros like u

1 comment: