Monday, January 30, 2012

Saving the woman
save the woman
u r a vat
u r batting
I hate maybself
want expression
expressionism
am I psycho
can anyone tell me
will anyoe help me
can help my sister
what if we watch the mvie help
the help movie
help movi
the help Is a movie
I'm words on paper this is paper
I hate that man
do u hate me
u have money
I will never be squishy w u
u touch me like bullies do
in the help
this is a teen poem
I am writing as an other because I am
nauseausly
Y-ing and X-ing
ad infinitum w a argentine accent
u all baggy now
like be seventeen
alll thirty year olds go away

Lover go away
go away
you r away
go away your love is too long

Which of the words does not belong

Naturally straight
heir tumbling
me silly
Thomas be mean
be mean
hide those cheeks
so early
for me

I've got lots of old
it's all over me
like I ammaggie smith in yr life

U r serious
I am crazy
there is no help for anyone and Boone can see what anyone I'd rcperibdhgzbjcbkc

No comments:

Post a Comment